Critically acclaimed restaurant group is looking for an experienced hospitality professional to become the newest addition to a well-established & very popular fine dining venue located in WeHo. The ideal candidate for this role is meticulous, enthusiastic & passionate about providing the ultimate guest experience. If are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to wine, craft cocktails, and appreciate chef driven cuisine, than this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Responsible for coaching & empowering the staff to develop their skills in delegation & goal setting of more complex tasks.
- Understand, research & create actions plan for opportunities on the P&L & knowledgeable of overall and specific product costs, and report to the restaurant.
- Communicate regularly with the other restaurants, chefs, and executives to maintain a consistent vision for the group.
- Performance reviews- prepare & conduct performance reviews with collaboration of the Executive Chef & the company’s executive team.
- Development, planning & implementation of standards & procedures for restaurant-level operations, as well as training & development of all venue-level staff.
- Responsible for the operational execution and financial performance of all venues under his supervision.
- Must have an advanced understanding of restaurant operations
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Must have experience & a thorough understanding of accounting & budgeting processes, including materials, direct & indirect labor & overheads.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc), email, and with restaurant POS systems.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with some of today’s critically acclaimed & Michelin star chef restaurants.
- Must be articulate, meticulous, a team player & a self starter.
- Must be creative & passionate about the hospitality & service industry.
- Must have 3+ years of General Management experience.
- Must have the proven ability to manage, motivate & inspire a large staff & team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- Medical PPO
- Matching 401k
- Family meal
- Dining vouchers
- Paid time off
- Phone coverage
- Plenty of parking
- Potential growth within the organization
- Unique corporate culture