Popular & swanky steakhouse located in the heart of Brentwood is looking for an experienced Manager to become the newest addition to their team. High-volume and experience working with an elevated, fine-dining concept is preferred. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a group with no limits to anticipated growth!
- Ensure operational excellence and manage day-to-day business of designated venue; execute highest level of guest service.
- Drive sales & manage costs to increase profitability; manage labor cost & product cost while maximizing operational execution and efficiency.
- Execute training plans for new hire and ongoing development.
- Assist in development and execution of kitchen processes and training plan.
- Assist in development & execution of FOH systems and standard operating procedures.
- Drive service standards, guest experience and culture of excellence through hand’s- on, in-person leadership of assigned venue & guest interaction.
- Oversee maintenance plan so restaurants run efficiently & look beautiful.
- Manage all exempt and non-exempt staff and maintain sufficient staffing levels; coach & develop teams for success.
- Maintain high level of communication standards with leadership, staff & guests.
- Experienced & thorough understanding of accounting & budgeting processes, including materials, direct & indirect labor & overheads.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning & communication skills.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc), email & with restaurant POS systems.
- 2+ years leadership experience in high volume environment.
- Must have prior experience working in a fine-dining & corporate environment.
- Must have the proven ability to troubleshoot problems big & small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Must be familiar with today’s LA food scene & have a passion for fine dining & chef driven restaurants.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance (PPO)
- Matching 401k
- Family meal
- Dining vouchers
- Paid time off
- Phone coverage
- Potential growth within the organization
- Unique corporate culture